Curso Gestão de Documentos em Arquivos Empresariais
26 de novembro de 2014
25 de novembro de 2014
Postado por Elaine Maciel às terça-feira, novembro 25, 2014
By utilizing Odfjell Drillings 40 years' experience within the drilling services market, and Galvão's long presence in Brazil within the engineering and construction market, we will build a strong Brazilian drilling contractor to support our customers in developing oil and gas reserves in Brazil.
The ultra-deep water drill ships of Jurong Espadon drillship design and is scheduled to be delivered by Estaleiro Jurong Aracruz located in the state of Espirito Santo.
These drill ships incorporate state of the art technology for safe and efficient operations in ultra-deep water and complies with international rules and regulations for operations worldwide.
Odfjell Galvão is seeking for:
Odfjell Galvão is seeking for a Document Controller to follow up commissioning and pre operational activities of a new sixth generation Ultra-Deepwater drillship built at the Jurong shipyard in Singapore and later on at Aracruz shipyard in Brazil, Espirito Santo.
The candidate for the Document Controller will from the agreed start date be based at Aracruz shipyard in Brazil, Espirito Santo.
• Identify, understand and follow up project scope of work within the discipline;
• Maintain documentation databases and quality check documentation developed by the shipyard;
• Ensure as-built documentation is quality checked for legibility, numbering and revision status;
• Assist with regular reporting;
• Be aware of company and client requirements within the project.
• The Document Controller will participate in the development of the documentation databases and monitor the quality of the same;
• Contribute to the development and implementation of project and action plans;
• Assist the Engineering Manager in ensuring that the site team/department/company delivers high quality work to the customer (internal and external customer), ensure effective routines and processes within the dedicated business activity/project;
• Support construction team and commissioning team when required;
• Ensure that final documentation is quality checked and complete before acceptance from shipyard;
• Assist with development of documentation databases for operational group post-delivery;
• Ensure that project documentation and systems delivered meet Client functional and regulatory requirements;
• Ensure that all work is carried out accordance with company management system procedures and client requirements and periodically review said procedures;
• Ensure quality in execution of project work, implementation and use of applications, hardware and work processes.
• 3-5 years Document control experience.
• Knowledge of and experience from the industry at hand;
• Experienced with electronic documentation databases;
• Good personal skills essential to work within a multi discipline / multi-cultural group.
Postado por Elaine Maciel às terça-feira, novembro 25, 2014
24 de novembro de 2014
Pessoa Jurídica – R$ 600,00
Pessoa física – R$ 500,00
Estudante de Graduação – R$250,00
Os sócios da AAB quites com suas anuidades terão desconto no valor acima.
Sócio pessoa física – valor do investimento: R$ 240,00
Sócio estudante – valor do investimento: R$ 120,00
Pessoa física – R$ 350,00
Estudante de Graduação – R$ 150,00
Preencha aqui sua ficha de inscrição (pdf)
Ou diretamente na sede da AAB (Av. Presidente Vargas, 1733 – sala 903 – Centro) das 13h às 16:30h
PRESERVAÇÃO NA NUVEM: RUMO A UMA ESTRUTURA INTERNACIONAL PARA EQUILÍBRIO ENTRE CONFIANÇA E CONFIABILIDADE
Palestrante: Luciana Duranti
Horário: das 18h30m às 21h
Local: Auditório do Instituto de Geociências - Praia
Resourcing Solutions - Tocantins
Document Controller (Construction/Engineering)
East Midlands (Leicestershire)
Permanent - £- Excellent package dependent on experience
As one of the UK's leading providers of turnkey solutions for the materials handling, mining, quarrying and mineral processing industries; there is now the need to strengthen an already impressive team with a suitably qualified and experienced Document Controller to help drive current and future projects.
Typical company services include
Design and development of complex material handling solutions
Pricing and cost analysis for new build and adapted sites
Installation and commissioning
Structural and Civils site development
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Document Controller will be responsible for supporting the project management teams with technical document support, this role is part of the growth of the business and offers excellent opportunities.
These technical documents could range from simple supplier queries regarding a specific engineered part, to researching CE markings and ATEX ratings on parts.
This obviously requires a certain level of engineering or another technical background to be a success.
You'll be joining a lively and growing company, who even during the downturn showed impressive development; resulting in the awards of many multimillion pound, prestigious contracts to a recent award that will push the company even further.
What I'm Looking For
A suitably qualified or experienced Document Controller who is used to handling technical documents, financial and procurement tracking
Someone who is meticulous and accurate, with a sound understanding of the usual office technology and Microsoft suite of programs
A person who has worked procuring with CE marking and products that carry ATEX ratings
That individual who is happy to go the extra mile and who has great communication skills; be that on the phone, face to face or via the written word.
In return there's a good package on offer to the right person, along with excellent growth opportu
rtmjobs.com - há 18 horas -
A publicação se propõe a divulgar conteúdo multidisciplinar referente aos temas de competência da Justiça Federal. O objetivo é dar visibilidade à gestão de autos findos, à preservação da memória institucional e do patrimônio cultural, e à produção de conhecimento.
O prazo para remessa de trabalhos termina no dia 15/4.
O tema abordado deve estar inserido em uma das seguintes áreas do conhecimento: História, Ciências Sociais, Ciências Jurídicas e Sociais, Serviço Social, Ciência da Informação, Arquivologia, Letras, Literatura, Artes Plásticas, Artes Visuais, Filosofia, Economia, Educação e Museologia.
Os interessados podem consultar as condições para submissão de trabalhos no site da JFRS, menu Institucional / Memória Institucional / Revista Autos & Baixas.
Eventuais dúvidas podem ser solucionadas junto à Comissão Editorial da Revista pelo e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
O conteúdo da revista pode ser acessado gratuitamente no portal da instituição. A iniciativa busca contribuir para a democratização do conhecimento.
21 de novembro de 2014
Postado por Elaine Maciel às sexta-feira, novembro 21, 2014
Palavras Chave: Vagas de Auxiliar / Assistente / Técnico de Arquivo