Odfjell Galvão is a Brazilian drilling and engineering company with sole focus on the Brazilian market. Odfjell Galvão was founded by Odfjell Drilling and Galvão Group to build a leading player in the Brazilian drilling market.
By utilizing Odfjell Drillings 40 years' experience within the drilling services market, and Galvão's long presence in Brazil within the engineering and construction market, we will build a strong Brazilian drilling contractor to support our customers in developing oil and gas reserves in Brazil.
The ultra-deep water drill ships of Jurong Espadon drillship design and is scheduled to be delivered by Estaleiro Jurong Aracruz located in the state of Espirito Santo.
These drill ships incorporate state of the art technology for safe and efficient operations in ultra-deep water and complies with international rules and regulations for operations worldwide.
Odfjell Galvão is seeking for:
Odfjell Galvão is seeking for a Document Controller to follow up commissioning and pre operational activities of a new sixth generation Ultra-Deepwater drillship built at the Jurong shipyard in Singapore and later on at Aracruz shipyard in Brazil, Espirito Santo.
The candidate for the Document Controller will from the agreed start date be based at Aracruz shipyard in Brazil, Espirito Santo.
• Identify, understand and follow up project scope of work within the discipline;
• Maintain documentation databases and quality check documentation developed by the shipyard;
• Ensure as-built documentation is quality checked for legibility, numbering and revision status;
• Assist with regular reporting;
• Be aware of company and client requirements within the project.
• The Document Controller will participate in the development of the documentation databases and monitor the quality of the same;
• Contribute to the development and implementation of project and action plans;
• Assist the Engineering Manager in ensuring that the site team/department/company delivers high quality work to the customer (internal and external customer), ensure effective routines and processes within the dedicated business activity/project;
• Support construction team and commissioning team when required;
• Ensure that final documentation is quality checked and complete before acceptance from shipyard;
• Assist with development of documentation databases for operational group post-delivery;
• Ensure that project documentation and systems delivered meet Client functional and regulatory requirements;
• Ensure that all work is carried out accordance with company management system procedures and client requirements and periodically review said procedures;
• Ensure quality in execution of project work, implementation and use of applications, hardware and work processes.
• 3-5 years Document control experience.
• Knowledge of and experience from the industry at hand;
• Experienced with electronic documentation databases;
• Good personal skills essential to work within a multi discipline / multi-cultural group.